Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting better!

Well, we ended last week with two days of NO time-outs at preschool! I know he's going to have bad days, but you'd think after getting him to not hit etc. at home any more, he wouldn't do that at school. It's a big change going to P4J though and he's trying to figure out where he belongs amongst those 20-something children. He doesn't like a boy named Evan who he claims is naughty, and his favorite boy so far is Logan, and Alex is his favorite girl.

This past weekend, he was running high-ish fevers so I just told his teacher he won't be there today. His first sick day!! His fever finally broke this morning around 10am so it's just too soon to tell if it will come back. I did my exercises and showered this morning and laid back down with him and slept a couple hours; last night did not involve much sleep for either of us!

In any case, he should be able to go to school tomorrow if his fever stays away. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment