Friday, September 2, 2011

I am SO proud to announce...

My son is the smart one!!  Let me digress..

Every class has a unique group of students, but many of them are categorized or otherwise classified. These children are the jock, the class clown, the best dressed, the goof-off, the troublemaker, etc. Today when I dropped Sawyer off at preschool, his teacher pulled me aside and had an impromptu conference with me. She said "I just wanted to tell you that Sawyer is super-duper smart!!" (Well, duh!) She said that during class she asked the kids to count their numbers and she had to stop him when he was in the fifties because they were running out of time. I told her that's probably a good idea since he can count to pretty much any number. She said that she will be finding new ways to challenge him throughout the year so that he doesn't get bored. His daddy and I are super-duper proud that he is the Smart One!

No comments:

Post a Comment