Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Grumble, grumble..

Ugh! This kid!!! 

So Miss Charlotte comes up to me as soon as I step foot inside to pick up Sawyer today. Maybe she wants to tell me that he improved Einstein's theory of relativity!

Nope.

She wants to tell me that Sawyer had a rough day today. He was hitting kids and had several time-outs, and he THREW A BOOK AT HER!

Oy. I think it is exhaustion. He plays hard at Michelles in the morning. Today they did a ton of projects since he was the only one there. Then he goes to school and gets all amped up again. I was kinda excited because he didn't cry when I left today, so I thought he'd have a good day. NOPE. When he gets home, he is zonked! He falls asleep in less than a minute! So I think he just is super tired. I think I will just start sharing 5 hour energy drinks with him at lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment